Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation Time



It truly is vacation time! As you can see, some of the guests are having a great time! Swimming in the pool when the weather didn't quite cooperate, sitting down by the beach watching the children at play, or going to the Tiki Bar for refreshments. One of the pictures shows the children roasting their hot dogs on the island after looking for the elusive Hodag. Then----- you have some people who really try to get away from it all but just can't get away!! Here she is sitting on the tennis courts with her laptop and cell phone!! Oh well, someone has to bring in the paycheck!

1 comment:

ChiBearsFan92 said...

I was just there this past week. My family and I have been going to Holiday Acres for the past 14 or so years. Every year, I have a blast, just relaxing on the beach, swimming in the pool, or in Lake Thompson. Love the ice cream drink night! Mmmmmm, grasshopper! :) And my family and I think Chef Tom is an amazing chef! :) Can't wait to go back up there next year!